Happy Friday friends!!
Fall is inching closer and closer, and I find myself drooling over more shawl patterns every day. I’ve never been much of a shawl wearer myself, but there are SO many great patterns out there that I think I might just be converted.
I’ve put together a list of 5 great free knit shawl patterns and 5 great paid knit shawl patterns for you – these will also make great Christmas gifts, so you can get a jump-start on your gift list now!
Free Knit Shawl Pattern Roundup
- Drea’s Shawl – by Loop Knits
- Campside – by Alicia Plummer
- Estuary Shawl – by Tin Can Knits
- Miss Grace Shawl – by SKEINO
- Shadow Shawl – by Antonia Shankland
Paid Knit Shawl Pattern Roundup
- Endless Rainbow – by Martina Behm
- Breathe Melange – by Heidi May (The Velvet Acorn)
- Find Your Fade – by Andrea Mowry (Drea Renee Knits)
- Sizzle Pop – by Lesley Anne Robinson (Knit Graffiti)
- The Lonely Tree Shawl – by Sylvia McFadden